Saturday, August 30, 2014

What I Am Eating

I realized today that I haven't posted a "What I Am Eating" since starting the transition to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.  Not much has changed, except I have added homemade yogurt, eggs and almond flour.  And I am starting to try tiny amounts of raw vegetables...not going to push that very much though.

BREAKFAST:
 1 cup warm water with Cinnamon and Lemon when I first wake up
 1 cup homemade chicken broth I drink this in the morning before eating

  3 slices bacon, Maverick uncured no sugar
  1 cup Organic Girl Baby Spinach chopped very tiny sautéed with
  1 Vidalia onion in 1 TSP olive oil

SNACK:
 Homemade Yogurt
 Almond Flour Muffin (recipe to come)
  
LUNCH:
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Dressing
Lemon Chicken Soup with Carrots and Spinach

DINNER:
Chicken Salad with a few tiny pieces of raw broccoli added
Baked Carrot Fries

SNACK:
  10 Gummy Gelatin Bites
  1 cup warm water with Cinnamon and Lemon
  Boiled Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment